Installing Glass Shower Enclosures in Dufferin & Caledon since 1992
Orangeville glass shower enclosures are an affordable upgrade to shower curtains that can add to both the aesthetic and monetary value of your home. Since 1992, MacEwen Glass has supplied and installed custom Orangeville glass shower enclosures achieving a diversified work portfolio of bathroom designs in both large and compact spaces. Our glass shower enclosures are installed using premium C.R. Laurence hardware wherever possible, with a variety of finishes available to match the rest of your bathroom. Whether your future glass shower enclosure is framed or “frameless”, in-line or neo angle, needs a sliding or hinged glass shower door, MacEwen Glass can help you just like it has others in the Orangeville and Dufferin-Caledon area for over 30 years.
If you’re in Orangeville or the surrounding area, MacEwen Glass will customize your new Orangeville glass shower enclosure to fulfill your specifications. Our insured, experienced glass technicians will meet with you to discuss options such as glass thickness and mounting hardware while ensuring the project is structurally sound and done to code, as well as answer any questions you have may have using the knowledge gained from our decades of experience.
Scroll down for more information on how to get your future glass shower enclosure or click here for a full list of our glass shower services for those in Orangeville and the surrounding area.
In the Dufferin & Caledon area? Get A Quote!
Process: Ordering Custom Shower Glass
- Once bathroom tile is installed, contact MacEwen Glass to arrange an appointment.
- We’ll come out to gather measurements, ensure glass conforms to any non-square walls, and discuss available options with you.
- We’ll contact you with a quoted price and estimated lead time. Once the order is confirmed and upfront deposit paid, we order the materials.
- This is not a mass-produced kit from a hardware store. Custom shower glass is generally tempered 10mm glass, and its manufacturing and delivery is not an overnight process. Expect a several week turnaround time.
- When MacEwen Glass obtains all the necessary materials, we’ll contact you to book an installation date.
- Installation, glass-cleaning and on-site clean-up is performed by installers.
- Shower cannot be used for 24 hours after installation to ensure sealant/adhesive is given necessary time to dry.
- You pay the remainder of the bill.