Installing Glass Showers in Dufferin County & Fergus Area for 30+ Years!
Glass shower wall panels can be an affordable way for our Dufferin area clients to create a water barrier for their modern walk in shower, particularly when going for the minimalist aesthetic.
If you’re in Orangeville, Fergus, Bolton or the surrounding area, MacEwen Glass can assist with any of your custom Dufferin shower glass needs. Our insured, experienced glass technicians will meet with you to discuss options such as glass thickness and mounting hardware while ensuring the project is structurally sound and done to code, as well as answer any questions you have may have using the knowledge gained from our decades of experience installing shower glass for our clients and contractor partners in the Dufferin area.
All of our shower glass is installed using premium C.R. Laurence hardware making available a variety of finishes and styles to complement the rest of your bathroom.
Working with shower glass in the Dufferin County area since 1992, MacEwen Glass will help ensure your bathroom upgrade is professionally installed while remaining affordable.
Scroll down for more information on how to contact us and schedule a free quote!
In Dufferin, Fergus, Caledon, or Elsewhere in our Service Area? Get A Quote!
Ordering Custom Glass Shower Panels
- Once bathroom tile is installed, contact MacEwen Glass to arrange an appointment for your Dufferin glass shower services.
- We’ll come out to gather measurements, ensure glass conforms to any non-square walls, and discuss available options with you.
- We’ll contact you with a quoted price and estimated lead time. Once the order is confirmed and upfront deposit paid, we order the materials.
- This is not a mass-produced kit from a hardware store. Custom shower glass is generally tempered 10mm glass, and its manufacturing and delivery is not an overnight process. Expect a several week turnaround time.
- When MacEwen Glass receives the shower glass and the rest of the necessary materials, we’ll contact you to book an installation date.
- Installation, glass-cleaning and on-site clean-up is performed by installers.
- Shower cannot be used for 24 hours after installation to ensure sealant/adhesive is given necessary time to dry.
- You pay the remainder of the bill for your glass shower.