Installing Shower Glass in the Dufferin & Caledon area for over 30 years
From affordable shower glass repairs and hardware replacement to new glass doors and luxurious glass shower enclosures – MacEwen Glass has been supplying and installing Caledon & Dufferin shower glass since 1992.
If you’re in Orangeville, Erin, Grand Valley or the surrounding area, MacEwen Glass can assist with any of your custom Dufferin shower glass needs. Our insured, experienced glass technicians will meet with you to discuss options such as glass thickness and mounting hardware while ensuring the project is structurally sound and done to code, as well as answer any questions you have may have using the knowledge gained from our decades of experience installing shower glass in the Dufferin area.
All of our shower glass is installed using premium C.R. Laurence hardware making available a variety of finishes and styles to compliment the rest of your bathroom. Even if your shower glass was originally installed with cheap, knock-off parts, we’ll save it by getting you the real stuff.
MacEwen Glass will help ensure your bathroom is the modern sanctuary that you have earned.
Scroll down for more information on our Dufferin shower glass services and how to contact us and schedule a free quote!
Process: Ordering Custom Shower Glass
- Once bathroom tile is installed, contact MacEwen Glass to arrange an appointment for your Dufferin shower glass services.
- We’ll come out to gather measurements, ensure glass conforms to any non-square walls, and discuss available options with you.
- We’ll contact you with a quoted price and estimated lead time. Once the order is confirmed and upfront deposit paid, we order the materials.
- This is not a mass-produced kit from a hardware store. Custom shower glass is generally tempered 10mm glass, and its manufacturing and delivery is not an overnight process. Expect a several week turnaround time.
- When MacEwen Glass obtains all the necessary materials, we’ll contact you to book an installation date.
- Installation, glass-cleaning and on-site clean-up is performed by installers.
- Shower cannot be used for 24 hours after installation to ensure sealant/adhesive is given necessary time to dry.
- You pay the remainder of the bill.
Move the slider to see the different angles!