Custom semi-framed shower enclosures enhance the bathrooms of our Dufferin area clients with a clean and modern look while being more affordable and structurally sound than a frameless enclosure.
Semi-framed shower enclosures typically have a metal header as well as a thin metal frame or clamps on the fixed glass panels to maintain stability, while the door is entirely frameless.
If you’re in Orangeville, Fergus, Bolton, Erin or the surrounding area, MacEwen Glass can assist with any of your custom Dufferin shower glass needs. Our insured, experienced glass technicians will meet with you to discuss options such as glass thickness and mounting hardware while ensuring the project is structurally sound and done to code, as well as answer any questions you have may have using the knowledge gained from our decades of experience installing shower glass for our clients and contractor partners in the Dufferin-Caledon-Wellington area.
All of our shower glass is installed with premium C.R. Laurence hardware, availing you with a variety of finishes and styles to complement the rest of your bathroom.
Working with shower glass in the Dufferin County area since 1992, MacEwen Glass will help ensure your bathroom upgrade is professionally installed while remaining affordable.
Scroll down for more information on how to contact us and schedule a free quote for your new semi-framed shower enclosure!
In Orangeville, Fergus, Bolton, Erin, or Elsewhere in our Service Area? Get A Free Quote for a Semi-Framed Shower Enclosure!
Ordering Custom Glass Shower Enclosures
- Once bathroom tile is installed, contact MacEwen Glass to arrange an appointment for your semi-framed shower enclosure.
- We’ll come out to gather measurements, ensure glass conforms to any non-square walls, and discuss available options with you.
- We’ll contact you with a quoted price and estimated lead time. Once the order is confirmed and upfront deposit paid, we order the materials.
- This is not a mass-produced kit from a hardware store. Custom framed shower enclosures are generally made of tempered 10mm glass, and its manufacturing and delivery is not an overnight process. Expect a several week turnaround time.
- When MacEwen Glass receives the materials, we’ll contact you to book an installation date.
- Installation, glass-cleaning and on-site clean-up is performed by our installation team.
- Shower cannot be used for 24 hours after installation to ensure sealant/adhesive is given necessary time to dry.
- You pay the remainder of the bill for your semi-framed shower enclosure.