Installing Frameless Glass Shower Enclosures in the Dufferin-Caledon-Wellington areas since 1992!
Custom frameless shower enclosures enhance the bathrooms of our Dufferin-Caledon-Wellington area clients with a sleek and luxurious aesthetic while still being safe.
Frameless glass showers are installed with the least amount of mounting hardware possible, meaning no header and clamps or low profile channel along the bottom and/or sides, while still being structurally sound. Regardless of the size of space, and whether it’s a hinged or sliding door you are looking for, MacEwen Glass can install the frameless glass shower enclosure you are dreaming of.
If you’re in Orangeville, Shelburne, Bolton, Erin or the surrounding area, MacEwen Glass can assist with any of your custom Dufferin shower glass needs. Our insured, experienced glass technicians will meet with you to discuss options such as glass thickness and mounting hardware while ensuring the project is structurally sound and done to code, as well as answer any questions you have may have using the knowledge gained from our decades of experience installing shower glass for our clients and contractor partners in the Dufferin-Caledon-Wellington area.
All of our shower glass is installed with premium C.R. Laurence hardware, availing you with a variety of finishes and styles to complement the rest of your bathroom.
Working with shower glass in the Dufferin County area since 1992, MacEwen Glass will help ensure your bathroom upgrade is professionally installed while remaining affordable.
Scroll down for more information on how to contact us and schedule a free quote for your new frameless shower enclosure!
In Orangeville, Fergus, Bolton, Erin, or Elsewhere in our Service Area? Get A Free Quote for a Frameless Shower Enclosure!
Ordering Custom Glass Shower Enclosures
- Once bathroom tile is installed, contact MacEwen Glass to arrange an appointment for your frameless shower enclosure.
- We’ll come out to gather measurements, ensure glass conforms to any non-square walls, and discuss available options with you.
- We’ll contact you with a quoted price and estimated lead time. Once the order is confirmed and upfront deposit paid, we order the materials.
- This is not a mass-produced kit from a hardware store. Custom frameless shower enclosures are generally made of tempered 10mm glass, and its manufacturing and delivery is not an overnight process. Expect a several week turnaround time.
- When MacEwen Glass receives the materials, we’ll contact you to book an installation date.
- Installation, glass-cleaning and on-site clean-up is performed by our installation team.
- Shower cannot be used for 24 hours after installation to ensure sealant/adhesive is given necessary time to dry.
- You pay the remainder of the bill for your frameless shower enclosure.