Looking to upgrade to a custom glass shower door from a shower curtain? Or simply need a replacement after the previous residents allowed decades of soap residue to accumulate and stain the door? If its needed in Erin, Caledon, or Dufferin County, MacEwen Glass can guide you through this process, regardless the style or configuration of your bathroom.
We have a wide range of finishes and premium CR Laurence hardware available for your glass shower door. Whether its pull handles, grab bars, knobs, or towel bars, we can supply and install it to ensure it on your door to ensure it fits in the with the rest of your bathroom’s aesthetics.
We have installed framed, semi-framed, and frameless glass shower doors. Whether you would like it to be sliding, wall mounted or glass-to glass hinged, MacEwen Glass has done it. We can even supply and install glass sidelites, along with the associated hardware.
If you are looking for a full glass shower enclosure, replacement parts or repairs, MacEwen Glass can assist with that as well. See a full list of our services here.
In Caledon, Erin, or Dufferin County ? Contact MacEwen Glass for A Quote!
Ordering Custom Glass Shower Doors in Caledon, Erin, and Dufferin County
- Once bathroom tile is installed, contact MacEwen Glass to arrange an appointment.
- We’ll come out to gather measurements, ensure glass shower doors conform to any non-square walls, and discuss available options with you.
- We’ll contact you with a quoted price and estimated lead time. Once the order is confirmed and upfront deposit paid, we order the materials.
- This is not a mass-produced kit from a hardware store. Custom shower glass is generally tempered 10mm glass, and its manufacturing and delivery is not an overnight process. Expect a several week turnaround time.
- When MacEwen Glass obtains all the necessary materials, we’ll contact you to book an installation date.
- Installation, glass-cleaning and on-site clean-up is performed by installers.
- Shower cannot be used for 24 hours after installation if sealant/adhesive is used as it requires time to dry.
- You pay the remainder of the bill.